Dog Blogger

Dog Blogger
Magnus PAWSing to reflect.

Monday, May 28, 2012

For the record, freedom is a gift.

So Dad came up with this line: "Magnus lives in a gated community." 
For some reason I think that is supposed to represent a fancier lifestyle 
than my baby gate enclosure on the back patio.
At least Mom and Dad keep taking me to the beach 
because otherwise I would for sure start chewing on something!
Dad and I found this big honkin' machine on the beach the other day. 
Mom says she has a girlfriend who drives one of these! (Very cool.)
It made Mom think of the "Road Construction Ahead" video 
she used to show to my human siblings when they were younger.
Metaphorically this machine also made Mom think of the 
complete overhaul our family has gone through in the last year.
(And yet it's ironic that Mom is right back where she started,
listening to her bubble gum pop star records in her hometown.)
I am happy to report I have been to the dog park some more. 
But Mom goes to lots of places where I can't go 
and then she spends a lot of time on her computer 
sending photos of her adventures 
which makes me pretty jealous.
So I lay down on her computer charger cord so she will pay attention to ME.

I hope during this Memorial Day weekend you have been able 
to PAWS and reflect on where you have been 
and how your freedom to roam is a gift. 

Peace be with you,
Magnus






No comments:

Post a Comment