Dog Blogger

Dog Blogger
Magnus PAWSing to reflect.

Friday, September 21, 2012

PAWS and Wonder

Do you ever PAWS and wonder...
How did that situation come to be?

I know my mom does!
(When she told me the story of how I came to be adopted
I knew that a divine intervention took place that day!)

Mom says she was just hanging out in her perch 
(the church balcony)
when she looked at the bulletin and suddenly 
knew she was supposed to participate in a trip to India.

(I am still processing it all - in the "Lonely Chair".)

I am happy for her but I am going to miss 
being her hammock swinging helper.
(She always rubs my neck as she uses my harness to pull her back and forth.)

I wonder if all these leaves will have changed color
or fallen to the ground by the time Mom gets back in two weeks?


 I know I will be okay while Mom travels though
because as they say, 
"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..."


... and Mom isn't the only one who can snuggle with me!




Take a to moment PAWS and remember a time you
felt a presence telling you to do something.
Did you follow the call?

Keep the faith!


~ Magnus Pym







No comments:

Post a Comment