Dog Blogger

Dog Blogger
Magnus PAWSing to reflect.

Friday, January 18, 2013

MISS-chief

I went to the vet's awhile back and was put on a diet.
I am hungry!
So I watch the floor very carefully when food is being prepared 
and sometimes I am rewarded with 
fallen sprinkles of cheese, crumbs and tasty morsels.

But if the cabinet door is left open I hit the jackpot and binge!

During the holiday break I was able to play hide and go seek

and pull me up with my human brother.

But now he is not appearing at the top of the basement steps 
at his usual 2 p.m. wake up time anymore. 
I miss him!

Plus, I have cabin fever.
It's been cold and wet out so Mom hasn't taken me for many walks.

So I have been rolling around a lot...



Still, I don't want to bite off more than I can handle
because that can be overwhelming too.

And I have gotten some great naps during my winter hibernation.

I have had time to ponder and notice things.
Like this heart embedded in the tree outside our front window.
I had never seen it before.

Pretty amazing, huh?

What have you had time to discover lately?
Have you gotten into any mischief?
Do you miss having your family all around you?
Are you hungry like me?

PAWS and reflect on how you spend your day
and treasure the up and down times!


~ Magnus Pym




1 comment:

  1. Magnus Pym, you are a cool "man's best friend" kind of pup! Don't feel bad about getting into the garbage every once and awhile. It's just stuff that no one else wanted any longer...and such good ole fashioned fun. I knew a "Lady" who took fancy steaks off the COUNTER and no one had any dinner! I hope your brother come home again soon. It is so hard to wait and wait and wait. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete